[XSX/S] XBOX SERIES X | PS Juegos / Fundación GodPass :glorious:

Yo el stalker lo daria por perdido ya, con la guerra no veo para cuando podrian retomar el desarrollo, esta complicada la cosa porque se retrasaron STALKER, REDFALL y STARFIELD.

Creo que lo unico que deberia quedar este año es Grounded, Forza y alguna sorpresa que se tiren ahora ( creo que Contraband no estaba para 2022).

Yo creo que MS apuntara a incluir juegos third party en gamepass para cubrir lo que queda del año como el a plague Tale’s, somerville, etc… que estara en gamepass.

Se atrasaron con los updates, yo no pesco mucho el online, pero asumo que con el batle royale, Forge y probablemente algun DLC de la campaña se va a arreglar.

MS le da tiempo a sus estudios para generar contenido par sus juegos online (como Sea of thieves), asi que no creo que esto sea un gran problema de aca a unos meses.

Cuál? el KillFome? :jordan:

1 me gusta

Aca mismo lo juegan 2 pelagatos, es flop pal.foro fin :vandance:

Pero Grounded no salío el 2020?

1 me gusta

Ohh jaajaja me acordaste de esas cagas malas :jordan: puta que eran infumables :jordan: y pensar que lo unico “destacable” de guerrilla es horizon y zelda se lo paso por ahí mismo y ahora el 2 nada que hacer vs Elden Ring :jordan:

El early access, la campaña no esta hecha (a menos que la hayan agregado en los ultimos parches, pero cuando lo jugue el 2020 eran las primeras misiones no mas).

Asi como de memoria

Turn 10- Forza- 2022 si no se retrasa
Obsidian: The outer Worlds 2 (sin fecha), Avowed (Sin fecha), Grounded (deberian estar terminandolo ya)
The Coallition - Gears 6 (2024-2025) y Remaster de gears este podria ser facil 2022-
Ninja Theory- Hellblade 2 podria llegar a ser 2022, pero lo veo dificil siendo un estudio chico.
Playground- Lleva como 6 años trabajando en fable, pero me tinca que es 2023**- DLC para Forza Horizon 5**
Machine Games- Indiana jones (este podria estar este año a lo mejor pero en verdad no sabemos nada xD)
Undead Labs- State of decay 3
Bethesda- Starfield 2023
343- Contenido extra para Halo
Arkane- Redfall (retrasado a 2023) y Deathloop deberia llegar ahora a XBox (en vola con un dlc).
Rare- Atrasados con Everwild
The initiative- Perfect Dark tiene para rato
Inxile- Recien sacaron wasteland 3 el 2020
ID Software- Su ultimo juego fue Doom eternal el 2020
Double Fine- Recien sacaron Psychonauts 2
Avalanche Studio: Contraband

En negritas es como lo unico que veo para 2020 de lo que sabemos que se viene, a menos que MS salga a comprar exclusividades no tienen por donde tener un juego grande despues de esos 3 retrasos a menos que sorprendan con el Fable para este año.

No voy a contar los estudios de activision, al no estar terminada la compra-

Ahi encontre un post mas ordenado xD

Resumen

The Coalition

• Gears Collection on UE5 (could be a third-party)
    • If this game is real, it’s probably coming this fall, according to the rumor mill. I’m not convinced this is from The Coalition (in fact, I hope it’s not), but you never know. My guess would’ve been Saber Interactive, but they’re in a tricky situation these days being in Russia.

Ninja Theory

• Hellblade 2
  • Project Mara (smaller team)
  • The Insight Project (even smaller team)
  • Ninja Theory is the studio that Xbox wants everybody to be excited about, and for good reason. It’s probably time to put a timeframe on Hellblade 2, even if it just says “2023” - they want to remind everybody how good the last demo looked. A combat trailer that ended with 2023 would definitely be a highlight of the show.

Obsidian Entertainment

• Grounded 1.0
  • Josh Sawyer’s “Pentiment”
  • Obsidian is a workhorse, and are working on quite a bit. Everything we’ve heard about Pentiment says it could be this year, and Avowed is under “Likely” because it’s probably time for us to see it. I really thought we’d see it at The Game Awards last year, so maybe this is at SGF, but again, putting “2023” on this would get fans excited.

Turn 10 Studios

• Forza Motorsport
  • After Starfield, the only game I think we’re almost guaranteed to see. If THIS isn’t coming out this year, God help us all.

Arkane Austin

• Redfall
  • Again, if we don’t see this, God help us all. It will probably be a Q1 2023 game, and I bet we get at least a gameplay trailer with that season on it (“Winter 2023”).

Bethesda Game Studios

• Maryland - Starfield, TES6 pre-production
  • Montreal - mobile games, likely a Starfield tie-in
  • Austin - FO76 live team
  • Austin - a “new, unannounced game” with online or networking components (could this be a new Fallout?)
  • Starfield is the biggest lock of them all, the only question is how much we see of it. My guess is a 5 minute trailer/mini-demo, with the promise that we’ll see more at the Extended Showcase (provided they’re doing that again this year). I’m unsure how much we’ll see from the other BGS studios - my hope is that they’re re-branding BGS Austin as a new studio that will work on the Fallout games, and they announce that at the show. That’s my pie-in-the-sky dream, though.

Xbox Global Publishing/Partner Studios

• Stoic Games - Project Belfry
    • Jez and Grubb sure seem to think it’s coming soon. I think showing this off with a beautiful art style would have an Ori or Cuphead-like buzz to it.
  • Avalanche - Contraband
    • At this point, we need to see a short gameplay trailer with a “2023” on it.
  • Interior/Night - As Dusk Falls
    • This game is “premiering” at the Tribeca Film Festival the day before the show. I think we see it with a date here (maybe “dates,” as I believe it’s episodic?)
  • Asobo Studios - Flight Simulator Update, Plague Tale Requiem Trailer, Acquisition?

Likely

InXile Entertainment

• Project Cobalt (Steampunk RPG)
  • I think it’s time for the public to learn about this game, and at least get a name. I think it was probably supposed to be 2023, but with Starfield and Avowed, they’ll push it to 2024 (which I’m sure InXile will appreciate). Giving it a name and showing us the aesthetic would both get fans excited, and help recruitment.

The Coalition

• “Smaller project to get used to UE5” (Could be Gears Collection?)
  • It’s been oft-rumored that The Coalition has another game they’re working on in addition to the next Gears. Such a game would probably be visually stunning, and a new IP that Xbox could rally behind. If that’s real, showing it off here is a no-brainer. Unless, of course, we’ve all been taken for a ride, and that project IS the Gears remake.

Certain Affinity

• Tatanka (Halo BR)
  • I almost put this in “unlikely,” but if Xbox is really trying to bring the hype, I think they show it now, say it’s coming with Season 3, and announce a beta. Putting it as Likely because I want to believe.

Obsidian Entertainment

• Avowed
  • Give us a 2 minute gameplay trailer, and slap 2023 on the end of it, and people will go wild.

Playground Games

• Fable
  • Big Forza Horizon 5 expansion
  • Playground has put out a major Horizon expansion the year after release for each Horizon since 2. I’d be shocked if there’s not one this year, although Fable might complicate that. If Fable is a 2023 game, I think we see it here, with “2023” at the end, but it might be a '24 game, in which case, they hold it until Game Awards.

Rare

• Sea of Thieves (still a sizable part of the studio, currently has the “largest team that’s ever been working on the project”)
  • Maybe this is just in the pre-show, but Sea of Thieves is huge for Xbox, and depending on the day, I believe might be their most-played game on Steam and Twitch.

World’s Edge

• AoE 4 Console
  • Jez says it’s coming, and he’s rarely wrong. This might be one of their late summer releases to pad out their Game Pass calendar, and for a certain subset of people, they’d be hype. Age of Mythologies remaster could be here, too.

Mojang Studios

• Minecraft Dungeons DLC team
  • New Minecraft project
  • Xbox always likes to show their family games, and for now, this is really their only internal studio working on them.

id Software

• Probably Doom sequel
  • Probably Quake reboot
  • This is right on the verge of unlikely, but I put it here for this reason: it’s been 2+ years since Doom Eternal, and we know they beefed up enough to be working on something. If it’s Doom, I think we see a super basic title treatment here with a “you’ll see more at QuakeCon.” If it’s Quake, I think they save it for QuakeCon.

• Oxide Games
    • Project Indus - 4X strategy game

Unlikely/Would be surprising
343 Industries

• Halo: The Endless (likely a campaign expansion)
  • Halo spin-off

The Initiative

• Perfect Dark

Rare

• Everwild
  • Potentially a collaboration team, similar to the team that worked with Dlala on Battletoads

Undead Labs

• State of Decay 3

Arkane Lyon

• Deathloop Xbox
  • We know almost for sure this game will come to Xbox and Game Pass in September. For me, the only question is whether they’re allowed to talk about it before their year of exclusivity is up. It might end up being a September pseudo-shadowdrop thanks to marketing contracts.

MachineGames

• Indiana Jones (likely pre-production)
  • Wolfenstein 3?
  • If Wolfenstein 3 is real, we have to see it here (and the Nvidia leak, along the some LinkedIn postings made it seem like it was). Wolfenstein 2 was announced at E3 and released that fall, and I’d anticipate the same thing happening here. If we don’t see it here, I think the dream is dead, Wolf3 was cancelled, and they’re full steam on Indy.

Zenimax Online Studios

• ESO DLC/expansion team
  • A “new IP,” likely led from their new San Diego studio (could be Star Wars/Mandalorian)
  • I don’t know. MMOs take a long long time to create, and ZOS has a lot of listings online. Maybe it’s not an MMO, and it’s more of a looter shooter (which I think is somewhat likely), and we at least hear the name here.

HOPEFULLY - new Fallout studio

• Could be a re-brand of Austin studio, with a recruitment push around the idea of “come work on the next Fallout” - start with remakes/remasters, then onto Fallout 5?

• Bandai Namco
    • Partnership game (Killer Instinct?)
  • IO Interactive
    • Project Dragon
    • Project 007
    • Hitman 3 DLC
    • Acquisition?
  • Kojima
    • Cloud Game
  • Brass Lion Entertainment
    • Project Shaolin

Publishing Partners
SEGA

• Persona on Xbox

WB Games

• Next Netherrealm game on Game Pass?
  • Netherrealm acquisition
  • Gotham Knights on Game Pass

Embracer

• Saint’s Row on Game Pass?

Activision/Blizzard

• Diablo 4 on Game Pass
  • Ov

erwatch 2 on Game Pass

3 Me gusta

Un wn de verdad :bravo:

No como el otro :roncha:

1 me gusta
1 me gusta

ESOS EXCLUSIVOS NO CUENTAN MALDITO XTARD BORRA TU POST :venom:

Había un rumor de que inXile estaba trabajando en un remaster isométrico de Fallout 1 y 2. Estaría bueno.

1 me gusta

En verdad, yo creo que la E3 de MS va a ser espectacular, pero con puros juegos que digan 2023 xD.
La guerra les cago el juego grande de abril, y bethesda se atraso con los 2 juegos grande de fin de año.

Queda Forza y juegos mas chicos, pero no creo que apuntaran a mas de 5 juegos grandes este año.

Pensaba que había salido gameplay de starfield o algo xd

El E3 no había muerto?

Lo mismo pregunto. No habían cancelado el e3

ql retard que nombra juegos sin fecha :jordan:

1 me gusta

El próximo mes es el evento de Xbox + Bethesda, que en el fondo reemplaza el típico show del E3.

Hay rumores de que Sony también va a tener un evento en Junio.

1 me gusta

El fable lleva como 6 años, si eso no es retraso, que chucha lo es, aparte la perso de aparecerte si ya te mearon :jordan:

Oficialmente no hay E3, pero MS va a hacer igual su conferencia.
Sony probablemente hara un SOP
Nintendo probablement hara un Nintendo Direct
Y haran el summer games fest.

3 Me gusta

Así de aweonao el retard pa grande :jordan: :jordan: