Rumor! Scalebound podría volver.... Como exclusivo de Switch

Ah Scalebound. Remember Scalebound? The dragon-themed RPG that was in development as an Xbox One exclusive by Platinum Games might be making a comeback according to a new report, specifically as a Nintendo Switch title. The latest gossip comes via NintendoInsider, which claims that Scalebound is coming back.

“I have confidence in my sources to report that it is my understanding that Scalebound has been resurrected as a project to be released as a Nintendo Switch exclusive,” reads the report.

Interestingly, earlier this month, Game Informer hinted on Kinda Funny Games about a “game that’s thought to be dead that Nintendo’s reviving”. Apparently, Scalebound is said title.

That would come as quite the happy news, as when it was announced that Scalebound was going the way of the other giant, scaly things, back in 2017, the fanbase was incredibly distraught.

Microsoft cited “business decisions” as the reason for Scalebound’s cancellation, but of course, that doesn’t always come as the best news for those waiting for some epic dragon-commanding action.

Interestingly, this isn’t the first time Nintendo has dived in to save a Platinum Games title from extinction. Bayonetta 2, originally in development under Sega, was left half-finished and with no-one to fund it until Nintendo came along and agreed to publish it and release it on the Wii U.

It wouldn’t come as too much of a shock then to see Nintendo do the same again with Scalebound and make it a Nintendo Switch exclusive, alongside the upcoming Bayonetta 3.

Si Nintendo o Platinum lo confirman…

:once: :once: :once: :once:

1 me gusta

Salió Zhuge ex a desconfiar Mario en reseteará, el que filtro el último direct :zippyfear:

:from:

El corrector xD

Zhugeex desconfirmo el rumor en resetera

El que filtro el direct.

jaajjaaj la wea humo, aunque tomando en cuenta q switch iba a revivir un juego enterrado, no creo haya un juego más enterrado que éste! :risaql2:

Me metí a Resetera para intentar traducir el primer mensaje de Reed y noté que tienen como 3 temas para funar a Atlus :zippythink:

1 me gusta

No seria tan raro viendo como ultimamente nintendo y P* estan como uña y mugre

El otro rumor era Megaman Legends 3, que iba a salir para 3DS.

Puta el rumor duró menos que el scalebound en la one :risaql2:

1 me gusta

dificil que sea scalebound porque como nombre pertenece a ms

Es por la wea del Catherine (El final) llorones culiaos esos xd

También hay un tema sobre los Persona :zippythink:

Microsoft y la CTM revive está wea por la mierda :pelaotriste:

Sería cuatico pero la cagó el rumor falso xD

Mas falso que switch corriendo red dead 2 :risaql:

4 Me gusta

Seria weno

platinum games

:banderas:

Mas falso que la xbox con exclusivos :jordan:

3 Me gusta

Más falso que ps4 con crossplay

1 me gusta

Scalebound sacando mejores review que crackdown , imagínense las fanboy wars que habrían ese dia

irónico que ahora todos quieren la wea y antes puro que querían que flopeara :jordan:

1 me gusta