Opiniones y dudas TVs, Monitores cualquier marca y modelo, con y sin :sello:

me mataste con esta wea

CX
C9
B9

cuales son las diferencias?

Enserio gastan más de un palo en televisores? Siempre hablan de esos precios pero no creo que los compren, o si? :sweat_smile:

1 me gusta

:cazador:

Vieras lo que se gasta en general en tecnología o hobbies en general, un palo no es nada xd ni te digo cuanto he gastado en bajos :jordan: prefiero reir jaja

1 me gusta

Al final dejaste mas confundido que convencido por alguna xd yo en un par de meses podría tener las lucas para dar el salto a una oled

Jajajajajajajjaja ctm, osea he estado todo este tiempo compartiendo con personas con un nivel adquistivo superior a la media, clase media alta diría yo

La clase media no existe y la clase alta no mira precios. Somos pobres con sueldo por sobre la media y acceso a crédito no más :man_shrugging:

6 Me gusta

Yo quiero una oled pero ni cagando gastaría palo y medio en una tele. En todo caso igual gastaré eso porque iré por la B9+PS5 :jordan:

3 Me gusta

Mejor gasta eso en un pc master race :bailareed:

1 me gusta

Y el precio de un monitor 4k :perreed:

Igual tengo ganas de armar uno pero no es mi prioridad. Mis amiccos son todos consoleros :cryi:

Con el mundo sin estallar y bajo la compra de varias cuotas, pagar hasta 700-800k por una excelente TV como fue/es la B8 no era algo imposible, pero como está la cosa ahora, no pagaría más de 1mm por un producto tecnologico, a no se que seas…:cazador:

Comprar en cuotas :cazador:

3 Me gusta

The new features and differences between the 2019 C9 and the 2020 CX:

• built-in G-SYNC Compatibility (inherited from C9) - no firmware update required - will be supported across four 2020 model ranges (BX, CX, GX and ZX);

• built-in HGiG Mode (inherited from C9) - no firmware update required;

• new AMD FreeSync compatibility - available via a future firmware upgrade at the end of 2020 (the FreeSync level that is to be supported is still unknown) - also is unknown if FreeSync will be made available to the C9;

• new Filmmaker Mode - Auto/Manual - disables certain post-processing effects (such as motion smoothing, noise reduction, and sharpening) while perfectly preserving correct aspect ratios, colors and frame rates - the Filmmaker Mode feature will be accessible via a button on the remote control;

• new Dolby Vision IQ support - “optimal picture quality as the creatives intended, no matter the ambient light environment or content genre” - Dolby Vision IQ isn’t a separate picture mode, instead it will be automatically engaged in the standard Dolby Vision setting (Dolby said if you don’t want the image to react to room lighting you can disable the LG’s ambient light sensor manually) - Dolby Vision IQ is also supported by the 2019 models, but it not named that way in the WebOS menus;

• new video processor - ‘Alpha 9 Gen 3’ - reportedly has a CPU 15% faster than Gen 2, and the GPU is 50% faster than Gen 2 - aka O20 (instead of the O18 chip used in the C8 and C9);

• new 4K/120Hz 8-bit SDR 4:2:0 support via HDMI 2.0;

• new 48" screen size available besides the now-classic 55, 65 and 77;

• new G series model - Gallery OLED - as GX - “a whole different level with an ultra-thin form factor – the 65-inch model is a mere 20 millimeters (0.79 inches) thin” - replacing the E series that it will not be refreshed;

• new ‘Eye Comfort Display’ certification from TÜV Rheinland as they are flicker-free (in SDR and HDR) and offer adjustability for blue light content.

• new built-in hardware AV1 decoding (thanks to the new O20 chip) - the AV1 decoder apparently is limited to a maximum of 4K@60p, 10bit HDR (no 120p support);

• new Apple TV app support - but the app will be available also for 2019 and 2018 LG TVs;

• new GX series and up will offer hands-free voice control;

• new version of WebOS 5.0 - some new features are already listed here;

• new ‘Sports Alert’ feature - “to keep track of their favorite teams and schedules and notifying them as soon as a team scores” - it works via the internal tuner, not yet with external set-top boxes (update: LG says that it will work “with external tuners as long at the TV has the cable listings available and TV is set up to control the set-top box”)

• new “Auto Genre Selection” feature - the TV recognizes the type of content being played, be it a movie, sports or an animation, and adjusts the picture processing to suit.

• The Home Dashboard has been cleaned up to make it easier to understand and arrange all your connected smart devices - the new Home Dashboard gives you quick access to inputs, media servers, and ‘sound out’ settings, you can also set-up voice routines such as “Good morning” that will activate multiple devices.

• new ‘Who? Where? What?’ feature - only on US models - it’s powered by The Take.AI, an image and video recognition technology that uses artificial intelligence to allow the TV to highlight various elements of the content you’re watching in real-time - it can tell you the location of a specific film scene or what coat or dress an actor or actress is wearing;

• new Face Enhancing - feature taken from the ZX/RX models - not much is known about it;

• Input lag is down to 5 ms with 120Hz input, according to LG;

• HDMI-VRR range should be 40 to 120Hz for both G-sync and FreeSync;

• HDMI-QMS should work but it’s not certified yet;

• new “Motion Pro” and “Cinema Clear” features - 120Hz BFI with three settings (High/Medium/Low) - with the biggest benefit that 120Hz BFI improves near-black uniformity by ~50% without any 60Hz flicker (like on C9) - sounds like more or less the same implementation that was reported for the 2019 models but that got pulled in the 11th hour;

• Panel dimming algorithm has been tweaked;

• No WebOS 5.0 update planned for previous models (as usual for LG…);

• ATSC 3.0 tuner is available only on the new GX series and up;

• Tone mapping enhancements - (compared with a C9 side by side) more intensity in small bright HDR light peaks, and daylight shots that look brighter for longer across the whole screen and better black levels during dark scenes - deep blacks seem to be delivered without crushing out much shadow detail;

• AI Picture Pro - tweaked to do much less with native 4K sources that don’t really need much “help”;

• AI Sound Pro - tweaked to enhance vocal clarity and placement;

• the ThinQ app for iOS and Android will be the preferred remote app for the 2020 models and newer - LG will phase out its ‘LG TV Plus’ mobile app - the ThinQ app is not able to control the 2019 models or older

• the WebOS 5.0 includes an edit mode that lets you add shortcuts to the left-aligned settings menu and a new Home setting option that lets the user select if the webOS bottom menu should appear automatically after standby

• new manual ‘Optimisation Settings’ menu that will recommend optimal settings based on what you are watching at the time.

• new support for Bluetooth-connected rear speakers as part of an “upgrade” to Bluetooth 5.0 (the C9 also has BT v5.0, so not a real upgrade over the previous model…) - but the current implementation is limited to upmixed surround so you cannot get native surround sound - you must use WiSA or an external system (receiver/soundbar) if you want true surround sound

• LG has tweaked the dithering to make the occasional brightness flashing when the panel transitioned out of black less visible to the eye - this tweak makes the effect less visible - not perceptible from a distance - and banding is reduced to a minimum;

• Much better screen uniformity than the 2019 generation, with very low vignetting or none at all - or dark patches/mura

Lost features

• The DTS-HD internal decoder was removed;

• Technicolor Mode was replaced with Filmmaker Mode;

• Technicolor’s ‘Advanced HDR’ format was removed (lack of market traction, probably);

• The CX can’t do 4K 120Hz 4:4:4/RGB 12-bit because the HDMI 2.1 FRL speed is limited at 40Gbps (instead of the 48Gbps that is available on the C9). The CX can still do 4K 120Hz 4:2:2 12-bit, 4K 120Hz 4:2:0 12-bit, 1440p 120Hz 4:4:4/RGB 12-bit, 1080p 120Hz 4:4:4/RGB 12-bit, and all other 12-bit modes that don’t go over 40Gbps.

La B9 vs C9, la primera tiene un procesador mas añejo pero el panel es el mismo y en general tiene las mismas prestaciones que una C9, ahora esta última se ve y corre mejor pero nada abismal.

La C8 no tiene HDMI 2.1 y no hay mucho que agregar dicho eso.

Ade.u

no se de que va este tema actualmente, pero venia a decir que mi b8 sigue funcionando igual que el primer dia que la saque de la caja conchetumare :banderas:

lo malo es que aun no baja de precio y quiero otra :cryi:

1 me gusta

Cuanto te salio? Y que pulgadas?

la compre a inicios del 2019 creo, y me costo 609.990 con el envio, de 55"

Ahora ha estado a 800, yo de hecho estuve esperando que bajara y nunca paso :cryi:

La B9 de 55 le tengo fe que baje a 800 y me la compro, cosa de tener 2 oled.

699 con una gift card de 100 lks :dealreverse:

By the way, Rtings dice que la CX viene excelentemente calibrada de fábrica y eso es un valor agregado significativo.

1 me gusta

Si caché, estoy que devuelvo la C9 de 55 (o sea 1 mes sin tele ctm) y me pego el salto, el drama es que la gracia me saldría como 330 lucas extras (con garantía extendida en Paris) sumado el show del corona y si me llega a salir algo malo, etc, no se si arriesgarme ahora.