[PS5] Playstation PS5 Juegos /G̶O̶T̶Y̶'̶s̶/ VR :banderas:

7 Me gusta

Buena :notbad: hace rato quería probar el Sackboy.

1 me gusta

Sackboy :shock:

1 me gusta

pensar q hace 1 año compre el sackboy… y todavia esta sellado :jordan:

2 Me gusta

se puede de a 4 el sackboy?

si

Ahora sí empieza la gen xD

kkck

2 Me gusta

Y en abril se viene el Súper Formula 23.

1 me gusta

Ctmare :banderas:

"It’s not clear if there are any wider implications for the partnership at this time. Fans of both game and sport will note that three of the five tracks that host the championship’s races — Autopolis, Fuji, and Suzuka — are already in the game. The partnership could enhance the prospects of Motegi, which last appeared in Gran Turismo 6, returning and Sugo being added to the roster to complete the series.

Tienen que puro hacer un evento despues de super formula :banderas:

La raja que venga el sackboy, menos mal no lo compre cuando estuvo en promo. El tails of Iron es buen juego, lo tengo en disco y lo disfruté mucho, ha sido el primer/único juego que he platinado.
Qué tal el otro?

El otro sale día 1 xd

1 me gusta

Guerrilla rql como lo hace :shock:

5 Me gusta

Terriblemente inspirado en Avatar…jajaja

Quedo weno :bravo:

Debieron terminar el video con la máquina “entrando” en la cámara
:pelaotriste:

Pero por otro lado:

:glorious:

“The cloud systems that we developed for Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West were fast because they didn’t store clouds as 3D objects, but rather instructions on creating 3D clouds from limited 2D information. The PlayStation 5 can handle larger datasets. So, after Forbidden West wrapped, we set to work writing a voxel cloud renderer prototype that could live up to our standards for quality, and actually allow the player to fly through highly detailed cloud formations.”

:bravo:

3 Me gusta

Se viene la next gen al fin :bravo:

1 me gusta

La maravilla esta completa :banderas:

4 Me gusta

Finalmente: un dlc (juego) true next gen, oficialmente comenzó :bravo: